June 4 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
TRIVIA NIGHT RULES
Event Record: Reynolds & Reynolds – 51 Points – set in 2022
Skyward, Ltd. – 51 Points – set in 2022
- Each participating team shall consist of FOUR coed team members.
- If a team member does not show or is late:
- The team may substitute for the missing participant using the normal substitution procedure. Once a substitution is made, the substitute must complete the event.
- If no substitution is made, a late participant may join the team at the question they are answering at the time of arrival.
- Mobile devices shall not be used during a trivia round. Before the start of each round, all mobile/Wi-Fi devices (example: cell phone, smart watch, tablet, etc) will be collected and placed in a container at the table. If a participant needs to use their mobile device during the competition, they must immediately leave the field of play, and cannot return until the scorecard for that round is completed and turned in for judging.
- There are 4 rounds of trivia in this event. After each round, a short break will be provided after all teams have turned in their scorecard for the round. For each round, teams will receive the following number of points for each correct answer:
Round 1: 1 point
Round 2: 1 point
Round 3: 2 points
Round 4: 3 points
DQ: Using a mobile device or yelling out answers, whether they are correct or incorrect, disqualifies the entire team.