All team members are required to wear their current year Battle team shirt while participating in every event. In case of inclement weather, it is understood that jackets and such may be worn over the current year team shirt.
The following penalties will be assessed for each team member failing to wear their Battle team shirt:
|Sand Volleyball||side out at each serve by player without shirt|
|Miniature Golf||one (1) stroke per hole|
|Cornhole Ladder||five (5) points|
|Trivia Night||five (5) points|
|Team Ski||five (5) seconds|
|Tug-of-War||3 feet added to your teams’ tug distance|
|Bowling||fifteen (15) pins per series|
|Obstacle Course||five (5) seconds|
|Wind Sprint Relay||1.5 seconds|
|Punt, Pass & Place Kick||45 feet|
|Soccer Dribble||three (3) seconds|
|Sack Race||three (3) seconds|
We are all hopeful that everything runs smoothly with the Battle. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. To help alleviate any problems that may arise, we have a grievance procedure. The procedure is as follows:
- The team coach fills out the grievance form prior to the end of competition on the same day.
- The grievance form must be handed in at the information table. The event coordinator will investigate the grievance (i.e. speak to the timer or judge involved), and decide on a resolution.
- The team coach will be informed of the resolution.
- If the team coach is dissatisfied with the resolution, he/she may appeal to the Rules Committee.
- The decision of the Rules Committee is final.
Grievance forms will be available at the information table at each event.