2017 was one of our best Battle’s yet! No matter where your team placed in each event, every team won first place in our Special Olympians’ hearts, by raising $86,059 for Special Olympics of Greater Dayton.
That is a life-changing amount that every participant contributed to. Our Olympians thank you, our Battle board of directors and executive staff thank you. Thank you!
A bit on the warm side, but with no 90s and no rain, it was a beautiful & sunny field day on Saturday. After a spectacular show of events from all teams and all participants, here are the results:
- Grand Champion: Reynolds & Reynolds Nitro, working on a new streak, held onto the top spot and took the Grand Champion trophy for the second year in a row.
- Division 1: Reynolds & Reynolds Diesel and LexisNexis were following close behind the Grand Champions as Reynolds & Reynolds Diesel captured the Division 1 trophy.
- Division 2: Coldwell Banker Heritage took the Division 2 title from Cargill by only 10 points.
- Division 3: WilmerHale, for the third consecutive year, raised the Division 3 trophy.
- Division 4: This division came down to the wire with Marsh & McLennan Agency taking the prize by a mere 9 points over Aerotek.
As promised, it was a fun and competitive Battle in all divisions and categories.
Thank You to all of our Major & Minor Sponsors, Coaches and Battle Teams, Battle Board Members, Executive Staff and Volunteers,. Without all of these great people, Battle of the Businesses would not be possible!
354 days until the 2018 Battle, but who’s counting? See you then!
2017 Battle Results
2017 Battle Photos